Wednesday 14 May 2014

When I say nothing at all...

When I say nothing at all it doesn't mean I am okay.. It could mean so many things are going wrong.. But as i get older, I learn that we cannot expect people to understand your situation unless they are in your own shoes. Never mind that because we sometimes do the same thing too..hehehehe..
There are a lot to write but less words to type.. I am not really well at the moment..may Allah give me strengths to go through everything as He knows what the best for us..
As many people bz with mother's day celebration last weekend, I would like to wish the same to MAMA and my MIL..(even tough i never dare to wish Mama directly because she will sarcastically said: " Mother's day should be everyday not only on certain days")..hahahaha.. Love you everyday!


To whom it may concern:




Reminder to myself:



Peace no war everyone!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment