Monday 18 December 2017

I am back!!

It has been so long since last entry. I  come across a memorable entry this morning which popup on my FB's memory. Then only I realized that I have a blog!

Years have passed and life has changed a lot since then. I gave birth to 2 wonderful babies. Me getting older and hopefully wiser. So much to write but time seem limited.

Still thinking whether to keep on writing in English as this is a medium for me to practice my writing or to write in Malay? Will decide later.

Allah is great! I gave birth to 2 healthy babies after long journey of infertility and health problems. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah! And Allah also so great to take back one of my babies so that he can be the key for me and husband to Jannah.. MUHAMMAD AMMAR RAYYAN BIN SAIFUL HAZRI was the name given to our little angel. Will write one entry for the memory of him one day. Now we are blessed with MUHAMMAD AMMAR RIZQI BIN SAIFUL HAZRI.

I hope I will have the spirit to keep on writing since I love doing so.
Till then..


Please don't grow up so fast baby.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment