Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy Birthday Mama...

"I've known you for almost 32 years..u r the kindest,most wonderful and the most loving person..u've been there for my best n worst time..couldn't love u more than u love me..happy birthday Mama..may Allah grant u with the best thing here after..love u.."---that was my status this morning..

Today I want to dedicate this entry specially for u, Mama..As I wrote this, my heart n soul is already at Hospital Ampang..sad to think that Mama has to celebrate her 56th birthday in hospital this year..she never stay in hospital her whole life except for when she gave birth to all of us..she is down with dengue fever..Please pray for her speedy recovery..

Tq Mama for always been there when I need you..for accepting and love the life partner I chose..for always stand for me..for everything you've done for me and for everything you've sacrifice for all of us..we would never able to repay you forever..

On this special day, Kaklong n Epul would like to wish u "Happy Birthday"...may you get well soon and we can go back to celebrate. May Allah grant you the best thing in life here after..We love you so much..



She loves this picture so much n "force" me to make it her fb profile picture.
The 2 people I love most..(She lost her soul mate in 2010)
She understands me inside and out..always there in my sick, happy, sad, bad and worst time in my life..
A loving mother in law who love her son in law more than her own daughter..hehehe..
(not true..of course she loves me more!!)

We love u Ma to moon and back...

Sorry i make u wear this "nasyid group attire"..hahaha







No comments:

Post a Comment